Documents & Forms
Click here to make online payments!
The district is excited to be able to offer the option to pay online for enrollment, student nutrition, transportation, and other fees, all in one transaction!. We now use E-Funds, which links directly to Skyward in real time, so balances will always be current. Feel free to use the Online User Guide to make setting up your account as easy as possible. Of course, we take cash or checks as well.
Forms for Any Student:
- Skyward Family Access User's Guide - this brochure explains the various sections of Skyward Family Access, the information available in each section, and how it may be accessed.
- Skylert - Notifications through Skyward that are sent to your email or phone. (Setup through Family Access)
- Skylert SMS Opt-In Instructions - To receive Skylert text messages you must opt-in your phone number..
- Transportation Request and Bus Rules Agreement - one form per family. A new form must be filled out each year, even if the family's address has not changed. In-district students who live 2.5 miles or more from their school can receive free bus transportation. Bus riders can save $5 by turning in their bus pass and ring at the end of the year - there will be a $5 charge for any pass not turned in, so don't forget to return it!
- Pay to Ride Enrollment is now available. In-district students who live less than 2 1/2 miles from their school may apply for bus transportation on a first come, first served basis. If approved and space is available, the fee is $170 per student per semester. Students who qualify for Free/Reduced meals are not guaranteed bus transportation; space must be available on the appropriate route, so please sign up as soon as possible starting Aug 11.
Patron Forms & Documents:
- Facilities Request Form and Guidelines - These facilities forms and guidelines were approved at the September 2011 Board of Education meeting.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) - this document delineates the rights that parents have to their students' educational records.
- Annual Notice of Authorized Student Data Disclosures - describes the limitations for student data to be disclosed to non-family entities.
- District Open Records Request - Use this form to request any district information subject to the Kansas Open Meetings Law. For additional information, read the brochure.
- Bullying Policy Signature document.