2021-2022 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
ALL RETURNING STUDENTS SHOULD ENROLL ONLINE.
EVERY student MUST enroll each year, even if you have gone to school here for several years. Information needs to be updated every year, and there are forms that must be completed every year.
To complete enrollment, log into Skyward using your PARENT LOGIN. Do NOT log in as the student, as you will NOT be able to complete enrollment from the Skyward Student.
In person enrollment will only be available for students who are brand new to the district.
Monday, August 9 Noon-8:00pm All Buildings
Tuesday, August 10 8:00am-3:00pm All Buildings
Wednesday, August 11 8:00am-3:00pm Kindergarten Only
If you are a returning student and can’t enroll online, OR if you are new to the district and cannot attend in person enrollment:
Download the Downloadable 2021-2022 Enrollment Packet, complete the packet, and return the packet to your child’s school, along with your payment.
Additional forms and other information needed for enrollment.
- Downloadable Enrollment Packet - 2021-22
- Enrollment form 2021-22
- High School Course Catalog 2021-22
- Elementary Supply List 2021-22
- TES NEW Student Enrollment Packet
- Middle School Supply List 2021-22
- Bullying Policy - signature document - 2021-22
- Household Economic Survey - 21-22
- School year calendar 2021-22
- State immunization requirements 2021-22
- Boundary Exception/Contract for Out of District Students 2021-22
- FERPA Law
- Annual Notice of Authorized Student Data Disclosure
- Greenbush Virtual Academy Tonganoxie
- GREENBUSH VIRTUAL ACADEMY TES STUDENT AND PARENT HANDBOOK 2021-22
- GREENBUSH VIRTUAL ACADEMY TMS & THS STUDENT AND PARENT HANDBOOK 2021-22
- Greenbush Virtual Academy (GVA)-Tonganoxie USD 464 Enrollment Procedures
- Policy On Eligibility For Students Attending KSDE Accredited Virtual Schools
- TES Greenbush Virtual Learning Questionnaire
- TMS Greenbush Virtual Learning Questionnaire
- THS Greenbush Virtual Learning Questionnaire
- Student-Athlete Packet - 2021-22 academic year. For 7-12 grade students who will be participating in interscholastic athletics. Contains the Pre-Participation Physical (PPE), Eligibility Checklist, District Substance Abuse Policy, and KSHSAA Concussion and Head Injury Sign-Off Sheet. The packet must be filled out completely and turned in before the student can attend practice